In this article
- Open the Airbnb app
- Click on Connect an Airbnb account. Note that if you are already connected to the Airbnb account you want to migrate, this account will be connected by default.
- Enter your credentials
- To connect Airbnb to BookingSync, agree to the Airbnb Additional Terms of Service and click on Allow.
- Your connection has been converted into an official sync !!! The listings that are already connected via the alternative sync will remain with this sync unless you migrate each of them.
- Move your mouseover the "check sign"that will turn into Disconnect
- Click on Disconnect. The rental is back on the left side, under BookingSync. You might need to refresh the page to see the change.
- Drag and drop your BookingSync properties from the left side to the
right side to the grey zone "Drop here for official Airbnb
synchronization" for new and existing listings.
- Update the listing settings in the Airbnb app in BookingSync, by clicking on change settings. Here you will find:
- the cancellation policy: You can choose between Flexible, Moderate, Strict, Super Strict 30 and Super Strict 60 - Details at https://www.airbnb.com/home/cancellation_policies - Careful that super_strict cancellation policies cost 5% commission instead of 3%.
- cleaning and extra pax fees
- the min advance notice (by default 2 days)
- the weekly and monthly discount
- the number of changeover days
- the house rules
- Make sure there is no warning
- Wait for the email from Airbnb saying "Publish your listings on Airbnb", open it and click on "Publish listings"
Or go to your Airbnb account > Host > Listings > BookingSync Sync.
- On the Airbnb listing sync page you’ll see each listing that was imported from BookingSync, you need to chose:
- The Airbnb listing you want each listing to be connected to. Leave "New listing" if the listing doesn't exist yet.
- The type of sync you want to apply: Everything (full sync) or Limited
- Select the properties you want to publish and click on Publish now
You listings will be live right away!!
TIP: You can mark-up the rates and override the rental content sent to Airbnb in Settings > Application