- Go to the Apps section and click on the HomeAway app
- On the left side of each account email, you'll find a parameter icon. Click on it to access the HomeAway settings of this account.
- The settings page opens and you can change the following information
- Send booking notification to clients for invoice payments: if ticked, the guest will receive a message whenever he requires an invoice payment.
- Allow invoice payment in OLB process: if ticked, the guest will have the option on HomeAway to book online but requesting an invoice before doing the payment.
- Allow credit card payment in OLB process: if ticked, the guest will have the option to directly pay online with his credit card to confirm the booking during the HomeAway process. The payment is processed through the payment gateway recorded in BookingSync.
- Expose reviews: if ticked, the reviews collected thanks to BookingSync will be exposed on your HomeAway listings.
- Tentative bookings expire in X days: Invoice bookings are created in your BookingSync calendar as tentative. This settings defines how long does the tentative last before expiring.
If you don't want to use online bookings, you have to disable Allow credit card payment in OLB process