In this article
- Site name: is the name that appears on the left part of the header. By default it's the name of the website given when you created it (see the new website section).
- Site slogan:
- Site description: this is a meta data used by the search engine. If left blank, the default value created by BookingSync will apply (respect the SEO standards)
The usage of SEO in your website is very important. Titles and descriptions are use by search engine to find you and rank your website. The SEO is entirely managed in the background by BookingSync, following the best standards. However, you can still configure your own SEO content-titles and descriptions- for all your website pages. Here you will find the main pages SEO.
Note that SEO must be managed in all the languages supported by your website.
For more information about SEO, please read our blog post Boost your Vacation Rental SEO
- Home page title / description: SEO for your landing page
- Search page title / description: SEO for your search page (list of all the rentals)
- Contact page title / description: SEO for your contact page
- Not found page title / description: SEO for the not found page
You business information is not imported from your BookingSync account. You need to fill it here.
No field is mandatory but it's highly recommended to have at least an email and a phone number so the traveller can reach you easily.
The contact information will appear in the footer section of your website.
If you want to display the contact form, you must add Email
and on the left side of the contact form.
BookingSync offers multi-languages websites. You can chose here the list of languages your website is translated. Note that there are 2 different parts in the translations:
- The translation of the structure of the website, that is handled by BookingSync. At the moment website structure is translated in English (by default), German, French, Greek, Italian, Swedish, Dutch and Spanish.
- The translation of the custom content-rental description, page, category content, destination content, menu items, etc-, that is handled by the BookingSync client (you :))
You can add a language that is not translated by BookingSync. In the case, the structure of the website will appear in English and custom content in the language if you translated it.
New languages could be added in the structure, please contact your customer care team to arrange the translations.
As soon as you have more than one language available in your website, a list of choices appear on the right side of the header.
BookingSync offers multi-currencies websites. You can chose here the list of currencies your website will display.
As soon as you have more than one currency available in your website, a list of choices appear on the right side of the header.
Note that the payment will have to be made in a currency accepted by your payment gateway. If it's a currency that is not accepted, the amount converted in the chosen currency will be displayed, for information only.
This section allows you to manage the defaults values of your website.
- Rentals visible by default: if checked, each new published rentals of your BookingSync account will be listed in your website without any action to be taken on your side.
- Tentative as available: if checked, the rentals will appear in the results of the search page even if there is a tentative bookings on your BookingSync calendar for the given dates.
- Include not available rentals in search results: if checked, the rentals will appear in the results of the search page even if they are not available for the given dates.
- Default search sort type: you can chose here what sorting is applied by default on the search page amongst the following options:
- Position: custom sorting linked to the position of the rentals in the Rentals section of the website builder.
- Price: Low to High
- Price: High to Low
- Guests: Fewest to Most
- Guests: Most to Fewest
- Rooms: Fewest to Most
- Rooms: Most to Fewest
You can add here your accounts to social websites.
- Facebook: Enter in the field the part of the url that is after "https://www.facebook.com/"
- Twitter: Enter in the field the part of the url that is after "https://www.twitter.com/"
- Skype: Enter in the field your skype contact
- Pinterest: Put in the field the part of the url that is after "http://pinterest.com/"
- Googleplus: Enter in the field the part of the url that is after "https://plus.google.com/"
- Linkedin: Enter in the field the part of the url that is after "https://www.linkedin.com/"
- Youtube: Enter in the field the part of the url that is after "https://www.youtube.com/"
- Vimeo: Enter in the field the part of the url that is after "https://www.vimeo.com/"
- Instagram: Enter in the field the part of the url that is after "https://www.instagram.com/"
For all your social website, a direct link will appear in the footer of your website.
You can link here your integrated apps:
- Facebook App: To get the full information when your guest share the link to your rentals (photo for example)
- Google analytics: To get statistics on your website visitors and more (learn more here)
- Google api key: In order to display correctly the maps on the website once the domain name has been changed, you need to get your own Google api key. Just follow the instructions given here to get it and past the key in this field.