Create a new Tax
Note that once created, you cannot DELETE any tax from your account. If you want it stop being applied to your bookings, close it by adding a end date.
+ New Tax
Complete the information
- Name (mandatory): name for the tax -can be translated in the languages managed in your BookingSync account as displayed in the communication with the guest
- Percentage (mandatory): tax value
- Start date (mandatory): first date when the tax will be applied on your booking
- End date: last date when the tax will be applied on your booking
- Notes: internal notes
Edit a tax
Put your mouse over the tax you want to edit (the line becomes yellow) and click on the pen that appears on the left side.
You can edit
- the Name, but we STRONGLY recommend to use editing only to fix typos, otherwise you should create a new tax instead.
- the Start date
- the End date
- the Notes
The Percentage cannot be changed. If the value of the tax changed, close the first one and create a new one with the corresponding End / Start dates.